Class of 2018 Welcome to Princeton!
We are really excited to have you join your classmates on Community Action or Outdoor Action this fall. In order to apply you will need to have your Princeton University NetID and your new University password which will be mailed to you at the end of May in a letter from the Office of Information Technology (OIT). If you have any trouble activating your University account or logging in contact the OIT Help Desk (609-258-HELP).
Please make sure you have the information below and click the Apply Now button when you are ready. We recommend that you complete the form in 30 minutes or less to avoid being logged out of the Central Authentication System.
- You will need a parent or guardian to sign the Web application form as
you submit it
- Home Address
- Medical Insurance Provider, your Policy Number and your Subscriber
Number - if your primary insurance is through Princeton University enter
'Princeton University Health Plan'
- Family Physician & phone number
- Height (inches)
- Weight (pounds)
- Waist size (inches)
- Shoe Size
- T-shirt Size
- Date of your Last Medical Exam
- Date of your last Tetanus Immunization
- Information about your current physical condition and any exercise you
- Current Health conditions>
- Any Allergies and medications you take
- Any Dietary restrictions or food allergies
- Any non-allergy medications you take
Before you Start
Below is a screenshot of the Office of Information Technology Login screen you'll be taken to in order to log in to submit your application. Click the Apply Now button below and enter your University NetID and Password to access the application. If you cannot Log In contact the Office of Information Technologies OIT Help Desk. It may be a problem with your NetID or if you have been recently admitted to the Class of 2018 we may not have your profile in our database yet.